This policy describes the information we process for the operation of Wano and other features and products offered by Kavacode.
I. What types of information do we collect?
To provide Kavacode Products, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Products. Learn how to access and delete the information we collect by viewing the Wano Settings.
What you and others do and provide.
- Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you create an account, when you create or share content, or when you communicate with or send other people messages. This may include information about or about such content in the content you provide (for example, metadata), such as where a photo was taken or when a file was created. It may also include what you see through the features we provide, such as our camera, so that we can offer products you may like or give you tips on using portrait mode. Our systems automatically process the content and communications that you and others provide in order to analyze the context and what they contain for the purposes described below.
- Networks and connections. We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups with which you are in contact, as well as how you interact with them on our Products, for example, the people with whom you communicate the most or the groups you belong to. We also collect contact information if you choose to download, synchronize, or import it from a device (for example, an address book, call log, or SMS history), which we use , for example, to help you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
- Your use. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content you view or interact with, the features you use, the actions you perform, the people or accounts with which you interact, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we record when you use and when you last used our Products, as well as the publications, videos or any other content that you view on our Products. We also collect information about how you use features such as our camera.
- Information about transactions made on our Products. If you use our Products to make purchases or any other financial transaction (for example, when you make a virtual cosmetic item or when you make a donation), we collect data concerning this purchase or this transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other information about your card, other account and authentication information, as well as billing and delivery data, and your contact details.
- The activities of other people and the information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze the content, communications and information that other people provide while using our Products. This can be information about you, such as when other people share or comment on a photo of you, send you a message, or upload, sync, or import your contact information.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices that you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices that you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Products on your phone to better personalize the content (including advertisements) or features that appear when you use our Products on another device, such as your laptop or your tablet, or to assess whether you’ve taken action on another device in response to an ad we’ve shown on your phone.
The information we get from these devices includes:
- Device attributes : information such as operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, name and type of devices. applications and files, as well as plugins.
- Activities on the device : information concerning operations and behavior on the device, for example, when a window is brought to the foreground or in the background, as well as mouse movements (used to differentiate humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device identifiers and other identifiers, in particular those coming from games, applications or accounts that you use, and family device identifiers (or other identifiers specific to Kavacode Products associated with the same device or account).
- Device signals : : Bluetooth signals and information about nearby Wi-Fi hotspots, beacons and towers.
- Data from device settings: : the information that you authorize us to receive through the settings of the device that you activate, including access to your GPS location, your camera or your photos.
- Network and connection : information such as the name of your mobile operator or Internet service provider, your language, your time zone, your mobile phone number, your IP address, your connection speed and, in some In this case, information about other devices located nearby or on your network so that we can, among other things, help you stream a video from your phone to your TV.
Information provided by partners.
Advertisers, application developers and publishers can send us information using our APIs and SDKs. These partners communicate information about your activities outside of Kavacode (including information about your device, the websites you visit, the purchases you make, the advertisements you see, and your use of their services), whether you own or not a Kavacode account or whether or not you are logged in to Kavacode. For example, a game developer could use our API to tell us about the games you play, or a company could tell us about a purchase you made in their store. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and purchases from third party data providers authorized to give us this information.
Partners receive your data either when you view or use their services, or through third parties with whom they work. We require that each partner is legally authorized to collect, use and share your data before providing it to us
II. How do we use this information?
Offer, personalize and improve our Products.
We use the information at our disposal to provide our Products, in particular to personalize its functionality and content (in particular your Wano News Feed, Wano pages and advertisements) and to make suggestions to you (such as groups or events likely to interest you or topics you may want to follow) on and off our Products. To create personalized Products that are both unique and relevant, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities from the data we collect, information you or third parties provide to us and other information (including data with special protections that you choose to give us and for which you have given your express consent); we also use data about how you use and interact with our Products; as well as data concerning the people, places or elements with which you are connected or which interest you on our Products and outside.
- Geographic information: we use geographic information (such as your current location, where you live, where you like to go and nearby businesses and people) in order to offer, personalize and improve our Products, including advertisements, for you and others. This geographic information may come in particular from the precise location of the devices (if you have authorized us to collect them), IP addresses and information concerning your use (and that of others).
- Product research and development: We use the information at our disposal to develop, test and improve our Products, in particular by carrying out surveys and research, and by testing and troubleshooting new products and new features.
- Advertisements and other sponsored content: we use the information concerning you at our disposal (in particular information concerning your centers of interest, your actions and your connections) to select and to personalize the advertisements, the offers and the other sponsored contents that we show you.
Provide measurement, analysis and other professional services
We use the information at our disposal (in particular concerning your activity not relating to our Products, for example the websites which you consult and the advertisements which you visualize) to help the advertisers and other partners to measure the effectiveness and the diffusion of their advertisements and services and to understand the types of people who use their services and how they interact with their websites, applications and services
Foster safety, integrity and security.
We use the information at our disposal to verify accounts and activities, to combat dangerous behavior, to detect and prevent unwanted content and all other negative experiences, to preserve the integrity of our Products and to promote safety and security on and outside of Kavacode Products. For example, we use the data at our disposal to examine any suspicious activity or any violation of our conditions or our regulations, or to detect if a person needs help.
Communicate with you.
We use the information at our disposal to send you commercial communications, to tell you about our Products and to inform you of our conditions and regulations. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
III. How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on Kavacode Products
People and accounts with whom you communicate and share content
When you share and communicate using our Products, you have the option of choosing the audience authorized to see what you share. For example, when you publish to Wano, you select the audience for your publication by choosing a group, all your friends, everyone, or a personalized list of people. Your network can also see the actions you have taken on our Products, including your interactions with advertisements and sponsored content. We also allow other accounts to see who has viewed their Wano news.
Public information can be seen by everyone, on our Products or outside, even by people who do not have an account. This includes your Wano username, any public information you share with everyone, information in your public Wano account. You, other people using Wano, and we may grant access to or send public information to anyone on or outside of our products, including other Products from Kavacode entities, in the results of research or through tools and APIs. It is also possible to view, share or download public information through third-party services, including search engines, APIs and offline media such as television, and through applications, websites and other services integrated into our Products.
Content about you shared or re-shared by other people
You should think about the people with whom you choose to share content, because those people who can see your activity on our Products can then share it with other people on and off our Products, including with individuals and companies n not belonging to the audience with which you share your content. For example, when you share or post a post with friends or particular accounts, they can download that content, take a screenshot of it, or share it with others on or off our Products, in person or as part of virtual reality experiences. In addition, when you comment on or react to another person’s post, your comment or reaction is visible to everyone who can see that other person’s content, and the other person can change the audience later.
People can also use our Products to create and share content about you with the audience of their choice. For example, these people can share a photo of you in a news story, mention or identify you in a place in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are bothered by what other people have shared about you on our Products, you can let us know with the included features.
Information relating to your active status or your presence on our Products
Members of your network may see signals indicating whether or not you are active on our Products, including whether you are currently active on Wano, or when you last used our Products.
Applications, websites and third-party services integrated into our Products or using our Products
When you choose to use third-party applications, websites, or other services that use or are integrated with our Products, they may receive information about what you post or share. For example, when you play a game with your Wano friends or use the Wano Comment or Share button on a website, the game developer or website may receive information about your activities in the game or receive feedback or a link that you share from their website on Wano. In addition, when you download or use these third-party services, they can access your public profile on Wano and any information you share with them. The apps and websites you use may receive your Wano friends list if you choose to share it with them. However, the apps and websites you use won’t be able to receive any other information from you about your Wano friends or Wano subscribers (unless, of course, your friends and subscribers choose to share this information). The information collected by these third-party services is governed by their general conditions and their respective regulations and not by this policy.
Devices and operating systems that offer native versions of Wano will have access to whatever information you choose to share with them, including what your friends share with you so that they can provide you with our primary functionality.
If the ownership or control of any part or all of our Products or their elements changes, we have the option to share your information with the new owner.
Sharing with third party partners
We collaborate with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Products or who use Kavacode professional tools to develop their business, which allows us to operate our companies and offer free services worldwide. We do not sell any of your information to anyone and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how partners can use and disclose the data we share with them. Here are the types of third parties with whom we share information:
Partners who use the analysis service.
We provide aggregated statistics and insights that allow individuals and businesses to understand how people interact with their posts, ads, Pages, videos and other content on and off Kavacode Products. For example, Pages administrators and Wano business profiles receive information about the number of people or accounts who viewed, commented on, or reacted to their publications, as well as aggregate demographic and other information that help them understand the interactions with their Page or their account.
We provide advertisers with reports on the types of people who see their ads and on their ad performance, but we do not share personally identifiable information (information such as your name or email address that may in themselves be used to contact or identify you), unless you give us permission. For example, we will provide advertisers with general demographic and interests information (for example, an advertisement was seen by a woman between 25 and 34 years old who lives in Madrid and who loves computer engineering) for help better understand their audience. We’ll also check Wano ads that led you to make a purchase or take action with an advertiser.
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analysis and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners offering goods and services on our Products.
When you subscribe to receive paid content, or when you make a purchase from a seller on our Products, the content creator or seller may receive your public information and other information that you communicate to them, as well as information needed to complete the transaction, including your shipping information and contact information.
Suppliers and service providers.
We provide information and content to suppliers and service providers who support our activities, in particular by offering technical infrastructure services, by analyzing the use of our Products, by providing customer service, by facilitating the payment or by conducting surveys.
Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances described below.
IV. What legal basis do we use to process the data?
We collect, use and share the data in our possession in the ways described below:
- by respecting your consent, which you can revoke at any time through the Wano Settings;
- to the extent necessary to fulfill our legal obligations;
- to protect your vital interests or those of others;
- to the extent necessary in the public interest;
- to the extent necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of others), including our interests in providing an innovative, personalized, safe and profitable service to the attention of our users and partners, unless these interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
V. How can you exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to consult, rectify, transfer and delete your data. To learn more about these rights and how you can exercise your rights, see the Wano Settings. You also have the right to object and restrict the processing of your data. This includes :
- the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, which you can exercise by means of the “cancel subscription” link in the marketing communications in question; and
- the right to object to our processing of your data when we carry out a task in the public interest or when we represent our legitimate interests or those of a third party. You can exercise this right on Kavacode and on Wano.
VI. Data retention, deactivation and deletion of an account
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and our Kavacode Products, or until your account is deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case decision which depends on aspects such as the nature of the data, the reason for their collection and processing and the legal or operational storage needs concerned. For example when you do a search on Wano, you can view and delete this search from your search history at any time, but the record of this search is only deleted after six months. If you send a copy of your official ID for verification of your account, we will delete that copy 30 days after sending.
When you delete your account, we delete the private content that you have posted, such as your photos and status; and you will no longer be able to retrieve this information later. Information about you that others have shared is not part of your account and will not be deleted. If you do not wish to delete your account but rather no longer use the Products temporarily, you can deactivate your account.
VII. How do we respond to legal requests and avoid any risk of damage?
We access, store and share your information with regulators, judicial authorities or others:
- To respond to a legal request, if we believe in good faith that the law requires it. We may also respond to legal requests when we believe in good faith that the response is required by the law of that jurisdiction, that it affects users of that jurisdiction, and that it complies with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have reason to believe in good faith that this is necessary to detect, prevent and control fraud, unauthorized use of the Products, violations of our conditions or regulations, or any other dangerous or illegal activities; to protect us ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including through investigations or regulatory requests; or to avoid death or imminent bodily injury. For example, where applicable, we provide information to third party partners and we receive information from such partners about the reliability of your account to avoid fraud, abuse or any other harmful activity in our Products as well as outside those.
VIII. How do we notify you of changes to this policy?
We will notify you of any material changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised version before continuing to use our Products.
IIX. How to direct your questions to Kavacode?
The data controller for your information is Kavacode – Graines de Sol, which you can contact us online via this link : https://www.wanocollector.com/fr/nous-contacter/
Kavacode Graines de Sol.
64 Rue Roger Salengro, 69310 Pierre-Bénite